- Restrict mail correspondence for Official purposes.
- Employees are requested not to correspond critical and sensitive information through the Email service. In case any such correspondence is necessitated, they shall be made with adequate confidentiality and privacy.
- Please change the default password and ensure that secure passwords
(minimum eight alphanumeric characters) are given to all user
accounts. Do not disclose the passwords to anyone.
- Do not open mails with attachments from Unknown
Senders and delete such mails immediately. Do not double
click on attachments ending with ".exe",".pif",".bat",".com",".vbs".
- Users are requested to delete their mails immediately after
- In case back-up is required, the same can be saved in hard-disk/
CD separately before deletion.
- Mails which are older than 30 days or more will be deleted by
the System Administrator.
- For any assistance or complaints please mail to email@example.com.
LPSC Email Service
|| It is noticed that a virus affected mail has been received by LPSC mail users.Please do not open any attached files from any users not known to you.